Overlake Reproductive Health is a private fertility clinic specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of female reproductive disorders as well as male infertility. Our Seattle area fertility clinic is staffed by board certified practitioners who specialize in reproductive endocrinology and infertility.
Our Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland and Issaquah area fertility doctors are experts in reproductive medicine. We promise that we will assist you in every possible way to a have a positive and successful experience as you proceed along your fertility journey in the greater Seattle area.
How does ORH compare with other clinics?
The very best number that you can use to know how a clinic is doing is to look at donor egg pregnancy rates. Use of donor egg takes many variables that impact pregnancy rates out of the equation.
What you are left with is a good reflection of how good a particular clinic is. Look at our donor egg rates. They are world-class and consistent over a multi-year period.
We are proud to offer a wide range of innovative pricing options to our patients, including the best 100% IVF refund program, and the only IUI programs in the region. Explore our Peace of Mind® programs to find out more. Our patients can rest assured that they will receive the best care possible.
What We Do
- Comprehensive male and female fertility testing
- Artificial insemination or Intrauterine insemination (IUI) cycles
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening/Diagnosis (PGS/PGD) for both family balancing and gene disorders
- Treatment of female reproductive disorders such as PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), and endometriosis
- Reproductive Surgery to maximize your chances to conceive
- Gynecologic Surgery including hysteroscopic suction morcellator
- Donor Egg, Donor Sperm, and Donor Embryo Programs
- Assessment of reproductive problems, including multiple miscarriages
- Treatment of irregular and/or absent menstrual cycles… and much more!