To be an egg donor at Overlake Reproductive Health, you must be between the ages of 18 and 30. You must also meet our basic requirements for egg donors. You will be asked to complete a personal and medical history questionnaire, and to participate in medical and psychological screening. The purpose of this careful examination is two-fold:
- To ensure your safety
- To determine that you are medically and genetically appropriate as an egg donor.
Your participation, and the information you provide, remains completely confidential. There is no cost to you for any of the screening tests, nor are you required to have health insurance coverage to participate in egg donation.
Information about Being a Donor
For a better understanding of what is involved see Questions & Answers about Being an Egg Donor.
Compensation for egg donors varies depending on if the donor is proven or not. Proven donors receive a higher compensation due to the fact we have a much better idea how they will respond to the medications. Donors receive half their compensation on the egg retrieval day, and half at the subsequent post-op (usually ~2 weeks later).
Current compensation is:
- Proven Donors: $6,000
- First time donors: $5,000
Comfortable and Safe Anesthesia
We are able to offer a level of anesthesia safety that ensures your comfort during the egg retrieval procedure. We are one of only a few programs in the Pacific Northwest that uses M.D. anesthesiologists.
Becoming an Egg Donor
If you are interested in becoming an egg donor, please complete and submit the online Preliminary Egg Donor Application. We will contact you within 2 weeks of submission with more instructions. If you do not hear back within two weeks, please email email@example.com.
Overlake Reproductive Health
Donor Egg Program Coordinator
11232 NE 15th St, Suite 201
Bellevue, WA 98004
Forms for Egg Donors
Fillable forms instructions
- Please right click on the form and select “save file as…” (the forms are not displayed correctly in most web browsers)
- Open the form using Adobe Reader. Using third-party applications, including Apple’s Preview, can result in problems with your submitted forms. Using an outdated version of Reader can also result in problems with your form, so make sure you have the most current version.
- Fill out the form as completely as you can. There are some fields that cannot be filled out electronically. These are meant to be signed in our office.
- After the form is filled out, save it in the following format: lastname_firstname xxxxform (xxxx= name of the specific form you are filling out)
- Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are having any difficulties what so ever with the forms please email Aaron at email@example.com with the nature of your problem.
- Egg Donor Application – PDF form. Please right click and select “save link as..” to save to your computer. You may save your progress and complete the form in multiple sittings. Additional versions if you are having problems: Alt PDF, Word doc
- Preliminary Egg Donor Application - Online form
- Donor Risk Assessment - PDF file
- Oocyte Donor Consent - PDF file
- SART IVF consent - PDF file