We have been around longer than most other fertility clinics in this region. Dr. Johnson joined Seattle Fertility and Gynecology in 1991, then the largest fertility clinic in the Pacific Northwest. A further consolidation with another Seattle based fertility clinic in 1995 created the largest specialty fertility and gynecology clinic in the area. The pitfalls of a “bigger is better” mentality soon became all too obvious and in 1997 Dr. Johnson moved to the Eastside, with the goal to create a personalized, boutique-style fertility center, emphasizing individualized care with an informed and consistent care team. No more differing opinions and different messages from different doctors on different days!
Small has enabled us to rapidly embrace new technology and ideas, enhancing our patient’s peace of mind as well as ultimate success
Watch the video
More reasons why ORH is your best choice for a Seattle area fertility clinic
- Our team will make you feel at home in our clinic
- Find out why small is good, and what that means for you at our clinic
- Peace of Mind Programs – innovative pricing programs
- Hysteroscopic surgical excellence – We are a teaching center for advanced surgical techniques for the removal of uterine polyps and fibroids
- Electronic Security Tagging – an extra layer of security for all the fertility treatments at ORH to put your mind at ease
- State of the Art IVF laboratory – We rebuilt our IVF lab in 2012 to be state of the art, incorporating all the latest advancements, and independently certified to the highest standards.
- Read some of our patient reviews