Overlake Reproductive Health is a private fertility clinic specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of female reproductive disorders as well as male infertility. Our Seattle area fertility clinic is staffed by board-certified practitioners who specialize in reproductive endocrinology and infertility.
Our Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland and Issaquah area fertility doctors are experts in reproductive medicine. We promise that we will assist you in every possible way to a have a positive and successful experience as you proceed along your fertility journey in the greater Seattle area.
We practice a boutique-style approach to medicine with the goal of alleviating as many of the potential stresses of the fertility journey as we can. Schedule your appointment today and learn why previous patients have referred to our clinic as their ‘home away from home’.
New medical technology and “best” practices are emerging all the time. Clinicians must spend a significant amount of time to stay current with the latest advancements in their field of medicine. Infertility medicine tends to change more rapidly than most.
At ORH, we are devoted to providing the best and most current fertility treatments to our patients. Important breakthroughs are carefully evaluated and are incorporated into our practice whenever it is reasonable to do so.
We have adopted a new standard in IVF: Routine day 5 Preimplantation Genetic screening (PGS), a Freeze-all vitrification protocol, and Single embryo transfer (SET). Adopting these practices into our routine care have resulted in dramatic increases in the success rates at our practice. According to Genesis Genetics and a recent abstract(1,2), there are only a small number of U.S. clinics that are currently doing this routinely. A recent study reported a 97% increase in live birth rates using this protocol, without SET, vs the older practice of day 3 or day 5 fresh transfers. Although SET was not used throughout this study the chance of pregnancy per embryo transferred was more than double with PGS and freeze-all compared with cycles without PGS(3).
Read more about why you should choose ORH for your fertility care.
How does ORH compare with other clinics?
The very best number that you can use to know how a clinic is doing is to look at implantation rates per embryo. This rate is so useful as it illustrates what percentage of the embryos the clinic transferred resulted in pregnancy.
What you are left with is a good reflection of how good a particular clinic is. In our most recent cycle series (March 2017) our implantation rates were 89%.
We are proud to offer a wide range of innovative pricing options to our patients. We offer the best 100% IVF refund program, and the only IUI discount programs in the region. Explore our Peace of Mind® programs to find out more. Our patients can rest assured that they will receive the best care possible.
What We Do
- Comprehensive male and female fertility testing
- Artificial insemination or Intrauterine insemination (IUI) cycles
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening/Diagnosis (PGS/PGD) for both family balancing and gene disorders
- Treatment of female reproductive disorders such as PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), and endometriosis
- Reproductive Surgery to maximize your chances to conceive
- Gynecologic Surgery including hysteroscopic suction morcellator
- Donor Egg, Donor Sperm, and Donor Embryo Programs
- Assessment of reproductive problems, including multiple miscarriages
- Treatment of irregular and/or absent menstrual cycles
- Fertility Assessment
- Fertility Preservation… and much more!
(1) Whitney, J.B., Schiewe, M.C. & Anderson, R.E. J Assist Reprod Genet (2016). doi:10.1007/s10815-016-0792-3
(2) Bruce Nita, Genesis Genetics
(3) Quote from Dr. Eric Widra, ESHRE Press Release 2016