Welcome to Overlake Reproductive Health, the Eastside’s premier fertility clinic. Our Kirkland fertility clinic has been serving the greater Seattle area for almost 14 years! Our board certified doctors are experts in reproductive medicine, specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of both female and male fertility problems. We pride ourselves on providing a personalized boutique-style experience with individualized care from our expert team.
Our Kirkland fertility clinic services include:
- Peace of Mind™ Programs – Including a 100% IVF refund program
- Male and female fertility testing
- IUI – Intrauterine Insemination (artificial insemination)
- Reproductive/Gynecologic Surgery including hysteroscopic suction morcellator
- Donor Egg, Donor Sperm, and Donor Embryo Programs
- Assessment of reproductive problems – including multiple miscarriages
- Diagnosis and treatment of hirsutism (increased body and facial hair)
- PCOS – Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Irregular or absent menstrual cycles
- IVF – In Vitro Fertilization
- PGD – Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis for the screening of hereditary disorders
- Family Balancing, and much more…
Our small size has enabled us to rapidly embrace new technology and ideas, enhancing our patient’s peace of mind as well as ultimate success. The world-class IVF success rates of our Kirkland fertility clinic reflect this. We were the first fertility clinic in the country to use electronic security tagging to give our patient’s eggs, sperm, and embryos the highest possible security during laboratory procedures. The technology has been proven in Europe and, in fact, review of the system is mandatory for all clinics by the English Government’s Human Fertilization and Embryology Authority (HFEA).
Watch more about why small is good
Why should our Kirkland fertility clinic be your first choice for your fertility treatment? It could be our innovative pricing and financing options. We offer the best in-vitro fertilization (IVF) refund program and the only intrauterine insemination (IUI) programs in the Northwest. It could be our pre-implantation genetic diagnosis programs, the largest in the region. We offer family balancing to both our US and Canadian patients. We are also proud to be at the forefront of the treatment and removal of uterine polyps and fibroids, offering the latest, state-of-the-art hysteroscopic surgery technology. Our expertise in these procedures has been nationally recognized and we are now one of six teaching centers nationally for advanced hysteroscopic surgery techniques. Don’t wait to start your family – Contact our Kirkland fertility clinic today!
Small is good… the results are extraordinary.
CALL TODAY FOR A CONSULTATION!
Overlake Reproductive Health
5 out of 5
based on 53 user ratings
12303 NE 130th Lane Suite 400
|**Please note that we are no longer seeing patients at this location, please see our convenient Bellevue location.|